o Purpose of the Job is to ensure successful delivery by being a team member of the software project team. The responsibilities include activities described in the software project lifecycle. This would entail areas such as
o Requirement analysis: Analyze the requirements
o Design: Develop / review the technical design
o Coding: Analyze and develop code in J2EE
o Primary responsibilities of the SSE are mentioned below:
o 5 years+ experience in software development area.
o Understand the requirements and identify gaps if any
o Develop user interface in Angular5/6 and NodeJS
o Expert knowledge of OO and functional programing languages like Java, Nodejs,
o Proficient with Java and server-side web or cloud based development, using Java EE, Spring (Batch, Integration, MVC), Spring-Boot, Hibernate, Maven
o Good knowledge of data marshalling/de-marshalling using JSON and Byte Array
o Manage releases (packaging, build jobs, Jenkins)
o Designing user interactions on web pages.
o Developing back end website applications.
o Creating servers and databases for functionality.
o Very Strong in Core Java (Collections, Threads, Regular Expressions, Exception handling).
o Hands on experience in MicroServices, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and docker.
o Strong hands-on experience on JUnit, Mocking, Jenkin or Hudson, and Test Driven Development.
o Should have expertise in the following areas: Spring, JMS, SOAP/REST Services and typical tools of J2EE
o Act a module lead for a subset of the team while analysing / reviewing the requirements
o Assist in preparation of the design document, system test plan as per requirements
o Develop / modify / Review the code as per the design, test plan, test cases
o Peer review code and performing / providing support for testing
o Review the key portions of the code before releasing to ensure compliance with standards and design agreed upon
o Documenting all the results as per the quality processes
o Understanding of MVC design patterns.
o Other responsibilities include:
o Ensuring strict adherence to all regulatory issues and compliance of all internal controls.
o Implement and comply with Group Compliance Policy
o Should deliver considering the operational risk associated with the role
Required Technical Skills
· Java, J2EE
· Spring 3.x and Spring Boot Framework, Micro services
· Databases – Oracle, SQL Server
· Web Services – REST, SOAP
· UI – Angular5/6 Framework, Node JS
· Build and Deploy tools – Maven, Jenkins, Genesis
· Unit Testing – Junit, JMockit, TDD (Test Driven Development)
· Experience working with SSO integration and LDAP.
· Web Sphere, Linux
· Ability to work effectively with IT and peripheral teams and stakeholders
· Hand-on experience working as front end and backend developer
Additional Key Skills
· Ability to work unsupervised – self-motivated and enthusiastic
· ELK - Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana
· Continuously upgrading and learning various technologies required for successful project delivery through continuous learning and training
· Good English written and verbal communication