Job Description - Digital Optimisation Specialist - Retail Banking and Wealth Management (0000E78D)
Digital Optimisation Specialist - Retail Banking and Wealth Management : 0000E78D
Some careers open more doors than others.If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels. We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Optimisation Specialist. Principal responsibilities
- Lead optimisation projects to drive out best in class digital channel experience and sales.
- Lead the Optimisation Analysts in creating and managing reporting around planned activity, including pre and post test analysis.
- Central to ensuring that optimisation activity is underpinned by UCD principles and can be efficiently scoped, designed, developed, deployed and measured, engaging the necessary resources as required.
- Provide deep and or broad subject matter expertise and consultancy on Optimisation including education for in market teams.
- Production of Business Cases to provide data to underpin assumptions and show clear benefits of each test.
- Contribute to the development of Optimisation Analysts through support and coaching in web analytics or reporting or optimization techniques in line with Digital as a Channel principles.
- Create optimisation tests to drive multimillion dollar revenue growth.
- Working closely with the Group, Regional and entity Marketing or in country Digital Channel Performance teams to understand local Retail Banking and Wealth Management objectives and to align optimisation activity to support this.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders including Group Customer Valued Management, Group Digital, Business Intelligence, and Global metrics team to standardize reporting and optimize channel performance.
- Lead definition and prioritisation of optimisation activity consulting with in country teams, identify current state, undertake analysis, and requirements gathering or documentation, putting forward recommendations.
- Ensure regional alignment of optimised Digital opportunities considering reuse and driving best practice.
- Provide Subject Matter Expert support and coaching for Global Career Banding six Optimisation Analysts
- Support the Optimisation Manager in ensuring digital goals are identified, communicated, documented, agreed and delivered in the most cost effective manner.
- Input and adherence to governance process to support optimisation and reporting with a view of moving towards global alignment where possible.
- Identifying key risks, issues and interdependencies and providing appropriate mitigation strategies or escalating as appropriate.
- Supporting audit or independent programme assessments as required.
- Oversee Quality Control in Optimisation team output
- Experience with AB Testing and Multivariate Testing solutions, experience with personalisation projects or programs an advantage
- Strong quantitative skills and familiarity with statistical analysis or experiment design a plus
- Proven program or project management experience and understanding of client business needs
- Ability to produce clear concise technical documentation
- Working knowledge of Adobe Marketing Cloud. Full standard range of Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Subject Matter Expertise of channel, including technical, commercial, market place and customer considerations.
- Strong Commercial focus, ability to balance risks versus rewards and maximize the cost effectiveness and profitability for the business.
- Pragmatic decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgements based on data and understand the implications.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues.
- Innovative, the ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals.
- To have a clear high level view and understanding of the Multi-Channel and Digital strategies and regional sales and servicing plans.
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all five regions North America, Latin America, Middle East, Asia Pacific and Europe.
- High levels of resilience and self-motivation.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC. Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above. HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
: Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-Kowloon-Kowloon City
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 27-Feb-2020, 14:00:03
: 27-Mar-2020, 23:59:00