Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
In this role you will be responsible for the management of revenue optimisation functions of an assigned region for QR Group. Includes oversight for the strategic direction and planning of Revenue Management pricing and inventory actions as well as Flight Management and quality assurance through the team. You will works with the Revenue Management team to provide leadership and develop solutions to enhance revenue delivery and meet revenue objectives and KPIs including RASK.
- Formulate strategy to deliver the assigned region's budget and to maximise revenue across the network.
- Liaise with other regions to ensure pricing strategies are formulated using analytical methodologies and communicate consistently and clearly to all stakeholders. Review and update regional group policies.
- Ensure revenue management strategies are planned, implemented, monitored and adjusted at appropriate times in the booking cycle to drive improved unit revenue performance.
- lead a team f managers and analysts ongoing activities to achieve the assigned region's budget through a combination of Pricing, Demand, Flight level and Specialist decisions. Direct managers and analysts to conduct retrospective assessments of seasonal performance to guide future plans.
- Deliver execute the revenue delivery operating plans for assigned region, steering the teams contribution to weekly business cycle meetings to agree the ongoing direction of tactics. Utilize available decision support tools as well as reporting to understand market conditions and the competitive environment to inform decisions to manage the delivery of revenue.
Shortlisted candidate must have:
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 10 years of job-related experience.
- University degree in economics, business economics or a relevant discipline.
- adequate airline commercial management training in more than one area including IATA/industry? Government Affairs, Marketing, Sales, Planning, Budgeting, Field Sales Management and Leadership is essential.
- Very good understanding of statistics, operations research, forecasting and optimization methods.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate