Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
We have a number of incredibly exciting opportunities to join our Contact Centre in Poland as a Customer Service Agent. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced environment in a 5 Star airline and contribute towards our continued development and evolution.
As a Customer service agent based in Wroclaw, Poland, you will be delivering five star customer service to Qatar Airways customers via telephone, e-mail and social media. You will respond professionally to customer enquiries in order to achieve customer satisfaction and generate revenue, whilst taking all possible measures to avoid revenue loss.
This role will enable you to further develop your customer service expertise within a fast moving environment with exceptional opportunities for training and career progression.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Providing outstanding service to Qatar Airways customers.
- Making new reservations, changes to existing reservations, quoting the correct fares, rules of carriage, issuance / re-issuance of tickets and processing refunds.
- Assisting Premium Customers.
- Support E-Commerce and Frequent Flyer Program activities.
Please note that in order to be considered for this role, you must be fluent in English, in addition to one of the following languages; French, German, Italian, Russian or Spanish.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- You must be service-oriented person who strives to deliver five star customer service at all times.
- You will have exceptional communication skills.
- You must be Bilingual ie: fluent in English in addition to one of the following languages; French, German, Italian, Russian or Spanish.
- Have a strong sense of customer satisfaction through responding to customer inquiries and offering the best solutions.
- Capable to work in a shift pattern
You must also have the legal right to live and work in Poland to be considered for this role.
Outstanding Benefits on offer including:
- Competitive salary package
- Five weeks professional training based on Amadeus system, Qatar Airways products and policies with another two weeks of coaching period provided by our Subject Matter Experts
- Relocation assistance provided
- Incredible travel benefits package (including annual leave ticket, heavily discounted flight tickets)
- Social benefits package (including private medical care, Multisport card, lunch allowance, social fund)
- A fast-paced and dynamic work environment with the Worlds best Airline!
Important Notes: Qatar Airways Group does NOT charge candidates for application forms or interviews. If somebody has solicited money from you in relation to this recruitment, please report the incident to [email protected]
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate