Vacancies for Paediatric Band 5 Staff Nurses
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time (37.5 hours) permanent paediatric staff nurse position.
Successful applicants will join an established paediatric nursing team, working within a designated children’s area in the Emergency Department. This is a rotational post, and will be a shift pattern of days, nights, weekends and public holidays to ensure that there is 24 hour paediatric nursing cover at all times within the Emergency Department.
Blackpool has an extremely busy Emergency Department, treating patients who present with a variety of health care needs. The learning and development opportunities are vast. We consider the Department to be an innovative and creative environment for those nurses pursuing a career in Emergency nursing.
• Be a Registered Paediatric Nurse
• Previous experience desirable.
We can offer you,
• A modern department with separate paediatric facilities.
• Excellent opportunities for professional development supported by our own programmes tailored to meet your needs.
• Clinical supervision, Preceptorship and mentorship.
• Team working in all areas of the department.
For an informal discussion or visit contact Angela Mason, Senior Paediatric ED Sister on 01253 956731
|Location:||United Kingdom Lancashire Blackpool|
|Salary:||£24,214 - 30,112 pa pro rata GBP per year|
Healthcare and Medical
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.