Job Description - Senior Strategic Planning and Stress Testing Manager - Global Finance (0000E7L4)
Senior Strategic Planning and Stress Testing Manager - Global Finance : 0000E7L4
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Finance is integral to HSBC’s purpose and strategy, playing a valued role in managing costs and deploying capital in the most effective way. Our global team of finance professionals partner with the business to provide trusted insights and forward looking analysis; accuracy; efficiency and control to frame and influence business decisions.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Strategic Planning and Stress Testing Manager – Global Finance.
- Responsible for managing the end to end delivery of key Regional stress tests, and support the delivery of Global and country level stress tests; including the Bank of England and HKMA requests.
Also responsible for supporting the delivery of the Annual Operating Plan and regular financial forecasting for the Asia Pacific Region
Key areas of accountability will include, but are not limited to:
Stress test planning and analysis
Managing stakeholders and strategic partners
Chairing committees and working groups
Presentation to senior audience in Countries and Region
Collaborate with business and risk partners on Annual Planning exercise
Undertake sensitivity assessments to support the delivery of Regulatory and Management requests
Produce reports and design documentation for Senior management
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Science, Finance or a Banking-related field.
- Professional qualifications in risk, finance and project management not mandatory but advantageous.
- Good command of written and verbal English; other languages would be an advantage.
- Solid experience in banking, finance, business consulting or risk are preferred.
- Stress Testing experience would be preferred
- Experience of the annual business planning process in a major financial institution is preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience managing resources especially offshore resources is an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; and demonstrates ability to rapidly build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands and multitask efficiently.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Strong PC skills, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint is mandatory; knowledge of programming, database and statistical softwares, such as VBA, SAS, MatLab, would be advantageous.
- Delivery focused, and able to prioritise own work and meet and manage deadlines
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
: Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-Hong Kong Island-Central
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 11-Mar-2020, 00:00:00
: 25-Mar-2020, 23:59:00