Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About the role:
In this role you will support the Line Manager to implement the ancillary revenue strategy across all sales channels. You will be Managing existing ancillary products portfolio across all sales channels, identifying news and innovative ancillary revenue opportunities, managing development and project implementation f new ancillary products and monitoring ancillary performance
- Manage existing and new ancillary products sales strategies through innovative technologies that meets a customer centric product value proposition for ancillary product offering throughout a customer journey cycle across all sales touch points.
- Monitor Ancillary Daily / monthly revenue performance and evaluation by products.
- Drive Ancillary sales team in delivering ancillary sales strategies to meet ancillary revenue goals and manage cost of sale on ancillary products to maximize ROI.
Shortlisted candidate must have:
- Relevant college or University qualification to min bachelor's level
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of ancillary services, current and future products and technologies that are shaping in this area
- Good business understanding of airline Ticketing and EMD issuance polices, Amadeus reservations systems and E commerce sales fulfillment process.
- Understanding of commercial functions including Sales, Marketing, Revenue Management
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate