Job Description - Senior Private Wealth Advisor (Major Accounts) - Hang Seng Bank (HK) (0000EBCC)
Senior Private Wealth Advisor (Major Accounts) - Hang Seng Bank (HK) : 0000EBCC
A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Senior Private Wealth Advisor (Major Accounts)
Private Banking and Trust Services - Private Banking Department
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Senior Private Wealth Advisor (Major Accounts)
- Provide timely, all-rounded wealth advisory services to Private Banking and Trust Services clients that support frontline staff to achieve and exceed the assigned business targets
- Work very closely with various product owners to get hold of the most updated and relevant wealth management solutions
- Provide topical market and strategy updates to sales teams on a regular basis
- Raise the awareness on the latest regulatory or Group compliance requirements to frontline sales staff for their professional development
- Proactively communicate sales propositions and investment opportunities
- University degree with passes in the Hong Kong Securities Institute Licensing Examinations OR professional qualifications such as CFA, CFP or CFMP preferred.
- Fulfilment of the competency requirements to carry out relevant regulated activities as defined under the Securities and Futures Ordinance.
- Minimum of ten years' experience in selling investment and banking products.
- Strong sales and customer orientation, with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua an advantage.
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers.
(Less experience can be considered for junior position)
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
: Private Banking
: Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-Hong Kong Island-Central
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 26-Mar-2020, 18:25:03
: 25-Apr-2020, 23:59:00