Job Description - Head of Corporate Real Estate MHQ (0000EBAP)
Head of Corporate Real Estate MHQ : 0000EBAP
A Career with HANGSENG-CN
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-caliber talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
- To be responsible for providing strategic leadership in respect of the real estate portfolio within HACN to ensure that the portfolio is actively and efficiently managed and capable of supporting the changing needs of the business going forward.
- Manage a full range of Facilities, Property and Project Management services, across a diverse portfolio.
- Engage with a number of significant external supplier partnerships, as well as an internal team of property professionals.
- Ensure that real estate is a key business enabler, through the delivery of innovative and forward thinking initiatives relating to the portfolio and which support the country's business needs across Portfolio Optimization, Workplace and FM Solutions, Retail Solutions, Sustainability, Critical Facilities and Risk Management
- Collaborate with and proactively manage stakeholders in the relevant HACN Business, Functions and within Corporate Real Estate to support and manager the integrated planning, budgeting and service enhancements
- Plan, direct and control delivery and operation of Estates Management within HACN in partnership with Supplier providers, as appropriate and in alignment with Corporate Real Estate strategy
- Overall property management of the portfolio, acting as principal interface with Landlords and sub-tenants, in accordance Standard Operating Procedures which includes all relevant Permits and Landlord Consents
- At least 10 years above experience in Facilities, property and Project Management
- Ability to manage high-level delivery of specialist services within country
- Able to work under pressure to ensure adequate resilience, capacity and performance across the business and geographic area
- Flexibility and adaptability to deal effectively with change in a positive manner.
- Experience in providing solutions for numerous, diverse and complex real estate issues pertaining to the area of specialism
- Ability to work effectively across a high number of diverse stakeholders and with different viewpoints
- Excellent team management skills.
: Corporate Real Estate
: Asia Pacific-China-Shanghai-Shanghai
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 26-Mar-2020, 14:45:21
: 31-May-2020, 23:59:00