Head of Product
The Head of Product will lead product within the business. You’ll help tens of millions of people connect to each other and themselves – through astrology – in real, meaningful ways. You will bereporting into the CEO/Founder of the business
What you’ll do
● In collaboration with the CEO/Founder, help lead the product vision, strategy and roadmap for the business from conception to launch of consumer-facing features. You will be accountable for the results of all cross-functional product development efforts.
● Set objectives that help align product development with key goal metrics in mind; primarily focused on user growth, engagement and paid conversion.
● Work closely with engineering, design, & content to determine tradeoffs, allocate resources, and prioritize executable stories that meet business goals, meet user needs,and take technical constraints into account.
● Accelerate the rate of experimentation through strong practices around measurementand actionable insights.
● Encourage the right blend of data and customer insight that leads to amazing outcomes.
Help to create instinct-driven, data-validated models of how and why people are responding to specific features and flows.
Who you are
● Proven product management and development experience with high-growth social consumer-facing products. Ideally, paired with a demonstrated history of successful consumer product launches.
● Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative data to drive decision-making.
● You have a strong relationship with technology, deep familiarity with personalization andstatistics.
● You are effective, focused, and understand how to achieve business outcomes by applying structure and systematic thinking
● You bring experience and expertise in the discipline of product management but aren’t dogmatic about process and best practices
● Experience defining metrics and making product and strategic decisions based on A/B testing and/or qualitative feedback.
● You love speaking with customers and encourage everyone to do the same.
● Experience with NLP, mental health, and/or culture brands a plus
Title flexible for the right person.
We’re big into cross-functional collaboration. We ideate collectively, ship qualitatively-validated
MVPs, and iterate based on internal & customer feedback. We validate what we think people need with iterative user testing, A/B test everything, and use data to inform our decisions.
Weekly, the whole team talks through why tests worked or failed. Monthly, the entire company comes together to think of what we want to build.
● Fully covered $0 deductible healthcare
● Unlimited vacation
● Flexible hours (afternoons in the office encouraged)
● Competitive cash + equity comp
● Unlimited equipment budget
For thousands of years, astrology has functioned as social glue. It gives people tools to have real conversations about real life. The company is bringing this ancient practice into the 21st century with a social, personalized experience that helps people reflect and connect in real, meaningful ways.