Sr. Director Services & IAM Engineer
Our client is seeking an experienced engineer to fill a Directory Services and Identity Access Management role within our Global Infrastructure organization. This position will provide administrative and technical support for the Infrastructure team for day-to-day operations as well as for new and ongoing projects.
Reports to: VP of Operations
· Providing design, configuration, maintenance and support services for the businesses key infrastructure components around Active Directory, ADFS, and F5 Load Balancers
· Participate in key projects including migration of applications to the latest version of F5 as well as to the Azure and AWS environments
· Manage security related tasks including patching and vulnerability updates across IAM platforms
· Providing remote out of hours support on a rotating schedule.
· Performing other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
Must have a college degree in a technical field of study or commensurate experience