Wealth and Personal Banking (WPB)
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC’s wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
This role aims to drive mobile sales distribution and key R&Rs include the followings:
• Owns the delivery of the Direct Sales Model and achievement of associated financial objectives.
• Owns the delivery of the Fulfillment Model for Digital acquisition channel
• Ensure mobile sales force delivers an excellent customer experience and partners with other channels to ensure cross-channel consistency.
• Deliver Mobile sales strategy including sales goals, sales prospect management and overall customer experience.
• Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure both own and employee conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
• Design and roll-out activity management plan for the channel.
• Coordinate cross functionally to deliver sales plan
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• The candidate should have minimum 10 years in a retail sales management experience, with specific exposure to cards sales
• Experience in managing a large sales team spread across an expansive geography
• Should be conversant with Sales Technique and staff development programs to raise constantly the level of productivity of the Mobile Sales team
• A team player and also a natural leader to motivate a large team with a variety of skill sets
• Strictly follow Bank's code of conduct and be compliant with the regulatory requirement
• Proven and progressive management experience. Ability to manage senior stakeholder
• Excellent communication skill
• Deep understanding of the characteristics of the Chinese market
• Minimum bachelor's degree or equivalent.
• Language proficiency in both Chinese and English
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. HSBCJOC/VL/*
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited