Spoken conversations - not email, not slack, not powerpoint presentations - contain the most valuable data in organizations. And while digital transformation is the largest force of change in every industry, almost all spoken conversations happen outside of that revolution.
The business is a conversation hub built to capture and unlock the power and insight in every company’s conversations. Use it to host meetings, tag the good stuff, and make sure team members have access to the content that really matters—via on-demand playback and one-touch transcriptions. All so you can hear the words that matter most and skip the rest.
The business is an early-stage software company focused on building tools that enable teams to collaborate. their team has strong experience starting and running VC backed companies, and our investors include the same VCs who invested in leading software companies, including Stripe, Twilio, Airtable, Carta, Plaid, and Lever.
They are actively seeking a Full-Stack Engineer who will be responsible for implementing key features across our platform, including REST API development, front-end and mobile development, and real-time/batch-level analysis.
· Work closely with other engineers to architect, implement, and rollout new features
· Work directly with leadership and other team members to ensure that engineering goals align with overall company goals
· Develop real-time, stream-based audio analysis pipelines to extract insight from conversations
· Deploy new releases on our Kubernetes infrastructure
· Ensure high security standards and best practices
· At least five years of software development experience, using a JVM-based language, such as Java, Kotlin, Scala
· Experience working on large projects using ECMAScript 2015+ or Typescript and React/Redux
· Strong familiarity with debugging, profiling, and test-driven development
· Experience with SQL, ORMs, and data modeling
· Solid understanding of object-oriented and functional programming concepts
· Familiarity building and testing asynchronous, distributed, fault-tolerant code
· Experience using Docker and/or Kubernetes
· Familiarity with Kafka, Kinesis, and stream-based analysis
· Experience developing and architecting distributed streaming or batch platforms, using tools such as Spark, DataProc, or Flink
· Experience using React Native, Swift, and Android/Java
· Familiarity with Web-RTC and media streaming technologies
· Experience developing for cloud platforms, such as AWS or Google Cloud
· Familiarity with CI/CD
· Familiarity with XMPP and Data-Channel
· Familiarity with web technologies, such as HTTP, CSS3, HTML5
· Join the early team of a venture-backed startup with executives that have founded multiple successful venture backed companie
· Competitive salary + meaningful equity
· Flexible time off policy
· Competitive health benefits
· Complimentary tickets to company talent show