Job Description - Contact Center Service and Sales Representative-Banking Inbound Night Shift Foshan HSBC China (Pearl River Delta) (0000EDBT)
Contact Center Service and Sales Representative-Banking Inbound Night Shift Foshan HSBC China (Pearl River Delta) : 0000EDBT
Wealth and Personal Banking (WPB)
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC’s wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
This role provides customer service on single product and or proposition that span across various customer segments (i.e. Personal Banking, Advance, Premier, etc.) via phone or livechat.This Role requires to
- Provide high quality service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction by resolving the customer query at first contact where possible. Maintains attention to detail and high accuracy in directing and navigating customers to appropriate resolutions in a timely manner.
- Adhere to call procedures and guidelines.
- Establish customer’s needs and offers solutions to enhance the customer’s relationship.
- Takes ownership and initiative to complete necessary research and customer follow up or direct the customer to the appropriate department for resolution.
- Maintain a working knowledge of regulations to identify risk or fraudulent activity in order to protect both the customer and the bank
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Must have education standard to at least college degree and be of a legal working age
- Must be proficient in language(s) required by the process
- Open to working flexible shifting schedules
- Must be flexible, customer centric and have the ability to thrive in a team environment seeking feedback and open to development
- Takes pride in delivering what is promised in line with the customer and service expectations
- Wants to do a good job,is concerned about getting it right for the customer and checks everything is in order
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment is required
- Proficiency with personal computers and basic software packages and specialised applications
- Excellent communication skills and is polite and friendly at all times
- Displays patience and empathy
- Willing to take fix night shift.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. /VL/*
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited
: Call Centre
: Asia Pacific-China-Guangdong-Foshan
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 24-Apr-2020, 17:21:27
: 24-May-2020, 23:59:00