Job Description - Project Manager - HSBC Insurance (0000ECPM)
Project Manager - HSBC Insurance : 0000ECPM
Join our fast-growing Asia Wealth Management teams
HSBC Life is a world-class institution where you can specialise in Insurance but enjoy the advantages that come with being part of a leading global international bank. Insurance is about people, and the promises they make. At HSBC Life we help deliver on these promises by providing a wide variety of life insurance products and services to our clients throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
Our employees enjoy a dynamic and innovative workplace and a world of opportunities to develop their careers in a high-profile growing business segment. We empower our team of high-performing individuals to build skills and explore new experiences to realise the full potential of being part of HSBC.
Together we pursue efficient ways of working. We harness the latest data and technology solutions to achieve meaningful outcomes for our clients. The protection we offer creates broad and lasting impact, helping clients to be healthier, more productive and more confident in their futures.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Project Manager.
- Enhance the control, reporting, and sales journeys for wealth or investment products in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Liaise with Risk and Control parties to seek appropriate clearance and approval.
- Drive project delivery proactively, balancing planning, scope, schedule, budget, communications and risks.
- Manage and plan resources, responsibilities and schedules.
- Establish effective project controls and procedures and quality assurance processes.
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Report progress, issues, dependencies and risks to project or programme leadership and committees as appropriate and make recommendations to influence decision making in order to maintain progress towards delivery
- Provide management to maintain a focus on how the project aligns to wider programme objectives, where appropriate, and to the change portfolio across HSBC Drive the adoption of HSBC project standards and work in alignment with HSBC project methodology at all times.
- Lead the team to meet performance targets aligned to objectives
- Experience in working on large transformation or regulatory projects impacting the branch network and wealth products is highly desirable
- Comfortable working with tight timelines and planning under uncertainties
- Strong project management skills with successful track record of delivering projects in a large financial market such as Hong Kong.
- Managing and building strong relationships with Stakeholders from the Hong Kong, Branch network and other Delivery Partners.
- Working with Global and remote teams across multiple geographies and time zones.
- Global mindset, demonstrates qualities of being open, dependable and connected.
- PMP, Prince 2 or Agile PM Certification is desirable.
- Project management experience with a proven track record of successful delivery of large transformation projects.
- Good understanding of wealth management products and services.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
: Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-Kowloon-Kowloon City
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 24-Apr-2020, 11:15:39
: 24-May-2020, 23:59:00