Job Description - Premier Relationship Banker - Subang Jaya (SBJ) (0000EDF9)
Premier Relationship Banker - Subang Jaya (SBJ) : 0000EDF9
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Wealth and Personal Banking team in the role of Premier Relationship Banker, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
- Responsible to acquire, cross sell and retain a portfolio of Premier clients, working with the broader branch and direct teams to ensure achievement of the business performance measures and planned.
- Actively manage portfolio of Premier clients, acquiring new and upgrading existing clients by becoming a trusted advisor to them. Regularly reviewing to identify cross selling opportunities and embed client loyalty by meeting / fulfilling all their needs.
- Accountable for the performance of his / her portfolio and needs to ensure that it is effective by managing the Target Operating Model (TOM) as defined by HSBC Group.
- Responsible for achieving individual and branch targets i.e. Premier and Wealth Management products while cross-selling the Bank’s retail product and services to achieve the overall sales targets
- Proactively and consistently analysing / reviewing customers portfolio using needs based selling approach to offer various financial solutions and build strong customer relationship to retain and grow the customers wealth based on 4 pillars of financial planning
- Ensuring the constant update to customers on emerging financial and economic outlook and issues, new bank products and services to fulfil customer needs
- Responsible for referring mortgage business to Mortgage Arranger (MA) and ensuring that the best practice on wealth management sales is being shared to peers and others
- Responsible for assisting the sales team in closing wealth management sales.
- A recognized tertiary Diploma / Degree qualification
- Minimum of two (2) years proven and progressive financial services and / or retail sales experience or equivalent.
- Evidence of strong sales results in insurance and investment products.
- Relationship management experience with high net worth clients
- Strong technical skills in wealth management
- Strong communication, client focus and influencing skills.
- Strong sales orientation, networking and portfolio management skills.
- Sound knowledge of financial services products and services and the client relationship management system.
- Understand of business banking client segment and products and services
- Individual will also need to have the following licenses, Certified Financial Planner (CFP), Pre Contract Examination – Life and Insurance (PCE), Federation of Investment Managers – Unit Trust, Malaysian Takaful Association License (MTA).
- Clear view on how to work with Compliance, Credit & Risk and Internal Control to ensure a balanced risk operating environment.
- Able to communicate well in English and local languages.
- Only Malaysian citizens are encouraged to apply.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad.
: Branch and Retail Banking
: Asia Pacific-Malaysia-Selangor-Subang Jaya
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 19-May-2020, 17:41:06
: 18-Jun-2020, 23:59:00