Job Description - Corporate Actions Officer (0000EDR5)
Corporate Actions Officer : 0000EDR5
Corporate Actions Officer
Direct Custody & Clearing – HSS
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
We are now inviting qualified individuals to join this team in this specific role.
- Analyst news announcement from SET and send advice to client
- Process cash / securities payment
- Process transaction upon client's instruction
- Process FX transaction and deal with Treasury team
- Reconcile on end of day report
- Assist supervisor on daily task and enquiry
- Bachelor degree in Account / Finance / Banking
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Good computer skill i.e. Microsoft Office, internet
- Fast learner
- Good relationship
- Able work late during peak season
- Experience in Securities Services or Banking filed (advantage)
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
: Securities and Broking Services
: Asia Pacific-Thailand-Bangkok-Thailand
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 19-May-2020, 17:02:40
: 01-Aug-2020, 00:59:00