We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
The position will be HBCN TS lead to fulfil regulatory requirement to enhance the self-controllable on IT. The HBCN ITID TS lead is a key management position responsible for managing ITID TS relationship with its customers and stakeholders and directing the TS infrastructure roadmap for HBCN. HSBC in China is growing rapidly and it is extremely important and critical that proper solutions are put in place in a timely manner to support this growth. An efficient, seamless process to meet business requirements is essential, whether this means meeting the requirements via in-house, outsourcing or packaged solutions. The job holder will ensure strategic implementation across HBCN will be aligned to TS' strategy and adapted to local business plans. The job-holder will provide professional strategic planning, operational and technical advice to HBCN working through virtual alignment on top of economic scale.
• Ensure staff design, development, implement and maintain relevant networks and network services with sufficient capacity, resilience, security and operability to provide high availability and service quality to meet Service Level Agreements
• Contributes to the successful implementation, operations and technical support of IT projects and systems.
• Maximize operational availability, security and performance of the Group's networks systems in China.
• Deliver the highest quality ITID service to business customers by the promotion of technical uniformity, Group standardization, communication, co-operation and by the deployment of standard monitoring/ measurement tools, security procedures and contingency mechanisms.
• Provide consultancy services to regional IT and business representatives
• Manage the correction of live issues with the minimum disruption to the business
Operational Effectiveness & Control
• Lead the team to promote the ever-greening and reuse of systems
• Contributes to the Managing for Growth strategy by identifying process/efficiency improvements suggestions.
• Ensure that problems are managed and escalated efficiently with the minimum disruption to the business.
• Ensure compliance with all relevant internal instructions (FIMs, GSMs, circulars) and external regulatory requirements, including the management of operational risk and adherence to the Group's standards of ethical behavior.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements
• Proven experience in an IT leadership, development or operations role;
• Crisis response and recovery;
• Successful project management and staff management;
• Demonstrated ability to rapidly build relationships with key stakeholders; and
• Practical experience in one or more of the following disciplines: LAN and WAN technologies, traffic analysis, capacity planning, modelling, problem resolution.
• Have an excellent knowledge of the project lifecycle;
• Understands the global strategies of the Group (business and IT);
• Communication and interpersonal skills, including the capacity to articulate the case for IT investments and alternatives in the language of business;
• Strong leadership and management ability, motivating IT employees;
• Understand and interpret complex business and IT requirements;
• Be able to budget, track and control project expenditure;
• Proven ability to prioritise competing demands, and find logical solutions to problems.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. HSBCCLJ/BS/*
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited