Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
This role will support the APAC BPS IB COLM – IB COB activities including:
- the implementation of the Account Form Governance and control/tracking of IB Client Onboarding (to run in parallel of CLMR program roll out phases + expected legal entity / client data migrations)
- the enforcement of data steward ownership / initial due diligence model, these controls and ongoing supervision of Key IB client data points will progressively move as part of COLM IB COLM BAU tasks
Additionally, the incumbent might also engage in the
- review of KYC, tax and suitability documentation pertaining to new clients being onboarded or whose relationship is being extended
- review and facilitate dispositioning of screening results in coordination with FO client relationship owner and compliance
- processing and coordination and performance of all relevant 4 eyes check controls as well as qualitative and quantitative contribution to various business initiatives and related client outreach touching upon client relationships of varying levels of complexity
- supervise and train junior members of the IB COB team
3 - 5 years of experience in an international financial institution (investment banking), securities/trading house or Asset Manager.
Familiarity with AML / KYC / Regulatory regimes in APAC and ideally EMEA, US
Fluency in Japanese AND English - written and spoken
Familiarity with investment banking and corporate finance products (such as M&A, IPO, DCM, ECM etc.)
Being a self starter with good project management skills, accurate and keen on detail, and with a strong client service mind-set
Pro-activeness, driving projects, processes to achieve goals and delivering results
Multitasking abilities, promoting timely flow of information, as well a strong problem solving skills-
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.