Wealth and Personal Banking (WPB)
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
Trained to handle contacts from customers across multiple products and propositions and has career progressed into a specialist role within the contact centre. For example:
• Contact escalations
• Customer retention
• High value sales which require specialty underwriting and/or accreditation skills
• Provides high quality service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction by resolving the customer query at first contact, and mentors peers to achieve the same
• Listens to the customer and establishes needs to offer relevant products, services and solutions
• Takes ownership and initiative to complete necessary research and customer follow up or direct the customer to the appropriate department for resolution
• Responsible for achieving individual key performance indicators whilst maintaining appropriate operational risk control and compliance in all activities
• Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
•Must have education standard to at least college degree and be of a legal working age
•Must be proficient in language(s) required by the process
•Open to working flexible shifting schedules
•Must be flexible, customer centric and have the ability to thrive in a team environment seeking feedback and open to development
•Takes pride in delivering what is promised in line with the customer and service expectations
•Wants to do a good job,is concerned about getting it right for the customer and checks everything is in order
•Ability to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment is required
•Proficiency with personal computers and basic software packages and specialised applications
•Excellent communication skills and is polite and friendly at all times
•Displays patience and empathy
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. HSBCHC/HX/*
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited