Benefits Specialist, Japan #155802Japan-Tokyo-Tokyo|Full-time (FT)|Corporate Functions|
155802Human Resources / Learning & DevelopmentEnglish
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
The Asia Pacific Benefits function is responsible for the design and administration of locally competitive and regulatory compliant benefits and wellbeing programs in line with Credit Suisse Benefits and Wellbeing strategy. The Benefits team supports all employees and coordinate with other HR functions, control partners and benefits vendor partners.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
We are seeking a hardworking and dynamic individual for this key role within Human Resources. Reporting directly into the Japan Benefits Lead based in Tokyo, Japan and will take full accountability for delivering all the assigned benefits and wellbeing programs in Japan.
- Manage the end-to-end benefits and wellbeing delivery to ensure programs are delivered timely and in compliance with local laws and reporting requirements as well as the internal Credit Suisse policies and process guidelines.
- Ensure that all monthly, quarterly, yearly regulatory and internal reviews and sign-offs are completed and that they meet all internal requirements.
- Responsible for reporting any control issue timely including working with manager and control partners for reporting (both internally and externally) and resolutions.
- Build and maintain positive relationship with the broader Benefits team to drive all benefits agenda, support implementation of new initiatives and changes to the programs in line with the budget and on a timely manner.
- Maintain an effective customer service focus to resolve queries from employees, other HR functions and control partners as well as external parties such as social insurance/payroll vendor partners, social insurance office, labour office.
- Strive for operational excellence by helping to simplify the way work is done.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Japan benefits and wellbeing specialist and hands-on experience in delivering benefits and wellbeing programs.
- Outstanding organization as well as strong written and verbal communication skills (bilingual)
- Analytical problem solving, attention to detail and accuracy along with the ability to work in a fast paced environment under pressure.
- High integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Willing to learn and assist with other ad-hoc projects as necessary.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.