Job Description - Relationship Manager, Non-Bank Financial Institutions (NBFI) - Commercial Banking (0000EMDA)
Relationship Manager, Non-Bank Financial Institutions (NBFI) - Commercial Banking : 0000EMDA
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Commercial Banking serves millions of businesses ranging from small, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including Global Trade and Receivables Finance, RMB solutions, multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, and wealth management and insurance, , as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Product Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps connect customers to opportunities.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Relationship Manager, Non-Bank Financial Institutions (NBFI).
- Supporting clients and placing their needs at the forefront of all that we do
- Being an ambassador for HSBC and develop the Bank’s and Team’s profile in both the local market and globally
- Being proactive in seeking new prospects and nurturing existing relationships to identify new business opportunities
- Adhere to policies and processes in place for the management of credit, operational, reputation, financial crime and regulatory risk
- Deputising for Team Head when required
- Experience working in relevant environment(s), i.e. Corporate/Commercial Banking, Financial Services
- Prior Experience in the NBFI sector will be preferred
- Proven ability in identifying and meeting customer needs in the sector
- Good understanding of the various risks and ways to mitigate them
- Proven experience of business development and origination
- Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with experience of successfully influencing others, negotiating effectively
- A comprehensive understanding of risk management of all kinds and proven experience of ensuring own/others' compliance
- Experience of building and managing complex relationships
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.www.hsbc.com/careers
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.
: Commercial Banking
: Asia Pacific-Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 23-Sep-2020, 09:47:28
: 23-Oct-2020, 23:59:00