Job Description - Head of Pensions - Retail Banking and Wealth Management (0000EPS9)
Head of Pensions - Retail Banking and Wealth Management : 0000EPS9
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC.
As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Head of Pensions.
- Reporting to the Head of Wealth and Personal Banking Hong Kong, the incumbent is responsible for strategic leadership and managing all aspects of our Pension business including business development, servicing, as well as products.
- One key area is to work with key stakeholders within and outside the Bank to develop and drive integrated retirement propositions for our customers.
- The role holder will also have to maintain healthy relationship with the pension Regulator with a view to manage the direction of development of the pension market in HK.
- The other key responsibility is to manage the business over the next few years through the Government eMPF initiative.
- Develop and drive business strategies of Pension business, with particular focus on delivering an integrated retirement propositions for our customers
- Achieve the agreed business objectives and increasing sustainable economic profits by focusing on retirement needs fulfillment for our clients as well as working with internal partners
- Develop and implement new products and services that add increased value to the employers and employees, including new funds, new digital journeys, and retirement tools
- Develop and monitor strategies to address and enhance fund performance and governance with key stakeholders
- Adapting the pension strategies to fit in with a changing operating environment with eMPF in view within the next few years
- Degree graduate with multiple years of commercial development experience in financial services, preferably in pensions or insurance products
- Demonstrated success in being a sales and change leader with a proven record in managing cross-functional teams
- Strategic thinker with strong customer centric, analytical and innovation mind set
- Strong communication skills, good team player and stakeholder management
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
: Branch and Retail Banking
: Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-Kowloon-Kowloon City
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 12-Oct-2020, 00:00:00
: 26-Oct-2020, 23:59:00