Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
You will be responsible to process all Cargo Claims received from customers through the centralized cargo claims handling module via our internal system CROAMIS.
- Review and verify all documents and information provided by customers in support of their claims.
- Request customers to provide any additional documents /information needed for processing of claim.
- Follow up with customers to obtain required information for processing of all claims as per set timelines within the department.
- Verify all incidents /customer complaints with Ground Handling Agents (GHAs) and other stake holders through investigation and validate authenticity of customers formal claim.
- Assess whether any third party (GHA, GSA, Trucker, interline carrier, etc) liability is involved in claims.
- Whenever carrier liability is involved in a claim, provide calculation of liability amount as per applicable limits.
- Draft a report with the investigation findings and provide recommendation towards offering compensation or denial of claims for line managers approval.
- Follow up with the responsible parties for recovery, against the settlement made by carrier.
- Monitor and follow up on payments made to customers through finance departments at outstations.
- Update CROMIS with accurate information to reflect current status of each claim at all times.
- Make sure that all supporting documents and email communications that are relevant to each claim is uploaded or tagged in CROMIS for ready reference.
- Reserve claims with corporate insurance department and provide supporting documents when liability or settlement offer is exceeding careers deductible amount as per corporate insurance policy.
- Notify line managers of all court summons/litigation notices received against QR.
The applicant must preferrably have a Graduate degree however a minimum Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification is required along with at least 03 to 05 years experience in Airline Industry. You will have good knowledge and understanding of TACT rules and IATA regulations, and have excellent knoledge of Special Cargo Handling.
You will need to have excellent English communication skills.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate