SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Food organisation, based in Netherlands.
The CompanyThis is an unique opportunity to work for one of the biggest food multinationals.
Role DescriptionIn this role you will be mainly working on chocolate products which are being sold in a tax free environment. During Easter and Christmas these products need to stand out by your creativity. Also you need to make sure that the packaging is compliant with the special rules and legislation of a tax free environment.
You will create and manage major regional innovation packaging projects.
Responsibilities- 50% on discovering and translating global seasonal chocolate growth activities, and implementing new packaging innovations in the business.
- The other 50% of your time you will conduct risk assessments on products produced by others
- Identifying and leveraging internal and external supply network opportunities with external manufacturers and co-packers
- Work with different high-level stakeholders to deal with multiple complex projects at the same time
- Working closely with our Global Category Business Units on the technical feasibility of packaging concepts at an early stage of the design process
- Lead as business packaging owner by working together with the Marketing and Procurement departments
- Using and sharing your technical packaging expertise in flexibles, carton and corrugated and rigid plastics
Requirements• HBO, bachelor’s or master’s degree in (food) packaging, industrial design engineering or another discipline related to technical packaging
• 3 years’ experience in packaging innovation in FMCG or the packaging industry
• project management skills and is comfortable around higher management
• Excellent command of English, both verbally and written
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Ivo Huijskens.