SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyThis client is an international pharmaceutical organization, specialized in the packaging and distribution of medicines with a powerful sense of shared purpose toward their mission: to serve patients.
Role DescriptionYou will be responsible for the software design, development and operation of multiple regulated Software Medical Devices. The team focusses on the scale up, design, development and operation of European digital services and solutions with real patient impact.
Responsibilities- Oversee cloud infrastructure as well as their vendors;
- Developing the software on AWS (Amazon Web Services);
- Work with internal and external partners both locally and remotely;
- Liaising between external vendors and internal stakeholders with different departments;
- Make sure systems comply with the company's corporate regulatory, compliance, quality and business requirements with support from relevant compliance and quality assurance teams;
- Responsible for the product and process artifacts and documentation of the software development lifecycle (standard operating procedures, design history file, user requirements, design, change control etc.);
- Provide support to the System Owner through assessment, review and approval of change management documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Experience in working in a regulated environment, preferably life sciences with a demonstrable understanding of MDD/MDR (preferred), GMP, or another relevant regulation;
- Experience in working under pressure; must possess good time management skills;
- Experience in software development on Amazon Web Services (AWS);
- Experience in running technical project teams;
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Dutch is not a requirement;
- Preferred: experience of pharmaceutical industry;
- Preferred: knowledge of validation processes and programs.
- Software development:
- Experience with Amazon Web Services including API gateway, Lambda, S3, IAM, and DynamoDB;
- Experience with JSON/XML programming;
- Strong communicator and service minded:
- Liaises between external vendors and various internal teams to gather requirements for customer and/or infrastructure support;
- Leads project discussions to implement services;
- Leads stakeholder discussions communicating project status and reconciling changing business requirements with service delivery;
- Acts with a customer service-mentality serving internal and external customers by driving progress (e.g. finding the right people or driving for clear decision making);
- Can present technical work to external and internal auditors, as required;
- Problem Solving:
- Can act as 1st and 3rd level support for the company's software medical devices that could include escalating issues with vendors or engaging internal teams to resolve issues;
- Applies analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex situations/problems using multiple sources of information;
- Anticipates and prevents potential problems;
- Handles diverse scope of issues that require evaluation of a variety of factors including current business trends;
- Independently develops solutions that are thorough, practical and consistent with functional objectives;
- Works under minimal direction;
- Manages multiple assignments and processes. Drives multiple, simultaneous, projects to completion;
- Can navigate operational and project objectives, and handle ambiguity;
- Independently determines approach to projects.
- Is results and detail oriented, accurate;
- Asks questions when in doubt;
- Possesses strong negotiating and influencing skills.
Other information- Full time on site position, part time is negotiable;
- Temporary project with expected end date of 30th of June 2020.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Michelle Tang.