SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional FMCG and Agriculture & Crop Sciences organisation, based in City of London United Kingdom.
The CompanySIRE Life Sciences is looking for a QESH Manager for an internationally-operating food company. The ideal candidate combines experience with quality management systems with strong communication skills.
Role DescriptionYour primary responsibility is to ensure that the company is compliant with safety, health and environment standards and maintains excellent product quality. You will set up and implement a strategy to achieve the company's CSR targets, for which you will work closely with all departments in the company.
Responsibilities- Developing, maintaining and implementing the quality management system.
- Leading a team of 5 people.
- Giving solicited and unsolicited advice to the Board on matters of QESH and CSR.
- Maintaining client and supplier relations and handling internal and external complaints.
- Conducting internal audits and supporting external audits.
- Maintaining relations with the relevant authorities to maintain environmental permits.
- Lead the CSR project team and actively work together with other departments to meet CSR targets.
Requirements- Bachelor or Master degree (e.g. Food Safety).
- 4-7 years of experience in a production environment in the food industry.
- Experience with HACCP, BRC, IFS and GMP.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001, knowledge of ISO 26000 preferred.
- Some years of leadership experience.
- Strong communicator who can create support for organisational changes.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Riko Arends.